About Me

My photo
Music makes me appreciate life. I cannot imagine a life without rain, smiling, love and friends. Every day is beautiful, no matter what happens. As long as the touch of someone's hand, the sight of a rainbow or the smell of a fresh garden makes you want to dance, you're living. Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today. ~*~

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

FRIENDS :D

I only realised in the past few days how much my friends MAKE MY LIFE...and without them howlost-like i would be. They support, love and help me through ANYTHING :D

SIMONE :D

I was friends with her when we were in nappies...but she moved Durban then to Port Elizabeth and only came back when we were twelve. The earliest memory of us I have is her burping in my face. Lovely.
But after sleepovers, dances, parties, break-ups, breaktimes, shopping trips, bowling, adventure golf, trawling brightwater in the middle of the night..I don't think that I could wish for a better friend. I am a HUNDRED percent sure that we will still be friends in thirty years time!
She has an amazing sense of humour and fun and with her jokes, smiles and premature insightful wisdom, i manage to get through difficult things. <3


ASHLEIGH <3
I only met Ashleigh last year in grade eight...but we have such a strong friendship i feel like I've known her for ten years instead of two :D She brightens my day with her brutal honesty and sense of humour. There is never a dull moment with her. She is a STUNNER and I am slightly embarassed to be in pictures with her because of this :D
We made technology dresses together, trawled the Harry Potter cinema (where I lost our tickets) went to Potted Sports, assemblies, break-times, the rugby, everything. I cannot live without her amazing smile and support :)


SHANNON :D
We met when we were eleven and took an instant dislike to eachother. Through Simone, we bonded until we became almost inseperable last year. Since then, we've grown apart quite a bit, but her CRAZY personality and ability to make anyone laugh, feel comfortable or dance unashamedly make me LOVE HER. She helps me get through things and loves me for what I am :D


LEA :D
I'm sure this has been one of my zaniest friendships EVER. I don't think that I really know a wiser, kinder, funnier, less self conscious person my age! Lea provides immaculate support and makes me laugh even when I feel like curling up and dying. :( She understands EVERYTHING that i feel...she is my opinion twin :)


REESE :D
He's my cousin, but long before I even knew that I LOVED HIM SO MUCH! He's the craziest guy, a complete gentleman, willing to try anything, ready to support, hug, tell secrets, share crazy stories, skateboard, watch retarded horror movies, laugh until we're about to puke and help me with anything I need...I know he will always be there :D

LOUIS :D
Just recently we've become good friends...but I know that he has my back and won't judge me :D

AND a VERY special thanks to all of my other friends must also be said here...
Mishka, Hannah, Matthew, Bryce, Morgan, Ireland, Jessica, Aya, Priyanka, Geraldine, Brandon AND all of the other people who support and love me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment