About Me

My photo
Music makes me appreciate life. I cannot imagine a life without rain, smiling, love and friends. Every day is beautiful, no matter what happens. As long as the touch of someone's hand, the sight of a rainbow or the smell of a fresh garden makes you want to dance, you're living. Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today. ~*~

Sunday, November 27, 2011

You Are The One Responsible For Your Own Happiness :)

Florence Welch sings an amazing song, 'Shake It Out' {Florence & the Machine}and some of the lyrics are:


"And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back
So shake him off

I am done with my graceless heart
So tonight I'm gonna cut it out and then restart
Cause I like to keep my issues strong
It's always darkest before the dawn "

Albus Dumbledore {Harry Potter, J.K Rowling} said:

"Happiness can be found in the darkest of time
If only we remember to turn on the light."

This makes me realise....that each and every single person is responsible for their own happiness. Other people can influence how we feel at any given time...but if we chose not to let it bother us, we can stat happy despite what happens.

We need to remember that dwelling in the past and focusing on things that are depressing or uninspiring will bring us down.

SMILE and it will lift you and everyone around you. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment