About Me

My photo
Music makes me appreciate life. I cannot imagine a life without rain, smiling, love and friends. Every day is beautiful, no matter what happens. As long as the touch of someone's hand, the sight of a rainbow or the smell of a fresh garden makes you want to dance, you're living. Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today. ~*~

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

IRELAND :D

So.
On Facebook earlier this year...on the list of people 'I May Know...' there was a picture of this chick with black ponytails, a lip piercing and a shirt that said 'Five Hundred Dollar Smut.'
I friend requested her.
And.
She accepted.
This was Ireland Kraft.
She is amazing.
If I had never met her. I would have been depressed most of this WHOLE YEAR.
>>FACTS ABOUT IRELAND...

{She flaps her arms and squeals when she's happy}
{She has THEEEE cutest smile EVER}
{She has planked before}
{She is really a boy. Because, you know}
{She LOVES Sundrop}
{Earlier this year she got THE most SORE-looking sunburn EVER}
{She is buds to, like, EVERYONE that knows her}
{She ADORES BOTDF}
{She cuts her hair all the time}
{She has made me YOUTUBE videos}
{She has theee most BOSS editing skills}
{She is SO SWEET and MAKES MY DAY almost EVERY DAY}
{She lives in America}
{She is buds with Hannah Blacker, Morgan Chiverella and Haley}
{She paints her face like a kitty}
{She pierced her own lip....BRAVE}
{She is the WHACKIEST person ever}
{Oh yes....SHE IS A COMPLETE STUNNER. She is INSANELY pretty. She has AMAZING eyes and the most BEAUTIFUL face. Even with whiskers <3}

So, I'm sure that you can tell that I LOVE Ireland EXTREME amounts and I WISH we were sisters <3
Well, we are.
LEGITLY <3

I LOVE YOU IRELAND <3 <3






No comments:

Post a Comment