About Me

My photo
Music makes me appreciate life. I cannot imagine a life without rain, smiling, love and friends. Every day is beautiful, no matter what happens. As long as the touch of someone's hand, the sight of a rainbow or the smell of a fresh garden makes you want to dance, you're living. Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today. ~*~

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My BIRTHDAY

My birthday was on the seventeenth. I am quite disgusted at myself that I could not be torn from my dinky presents and chocolate cupcakes and weird tasting ( but delicious) potato chips to write a blog on it. After staying up all night waiting for a courier, notification email or just a package thrown over the front wall, it became pretty clear to me the next morning that I would not be receiving a pair of Doc Martens. Purple or matte black, it was just not happening.
After drowning my sorrows with Happy Tree Friends shirts and purchases from Iron Fist and Jay Jays including a multicoloured tasselled beanie, a shirt depicting giant grey and pink monsters fighting and some rather flimsy floral pumps, I was able to attend school.
Where, I should mention, I walked around with a bubbling shock of balloons the whole day.
I had to go home like that too. Where, I should memtion, someone asked me how much it was for two and whether I catered for large Chicago-themed parties. Needless to say, I popped everyone of them, first chance I got.

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment