About Me

My photo
Music makes me appreciate life. I cannot imagine a life without rain, smiling, love and friends. Every day is beautiful, no matter what happens. As long as the touch of someone's hand, the sight of a rainbow or the smell of a fresh garden makes you want to dance, you're living. Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today. ~*~

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Words on the NET***

thts so nyc nd i tnk we shud get 2getha on da wkend cos ive got sumthin to tell ya bout skule.
im so amped 4 wednes cuz or teacha is sck so we gotta free prd until 1st brek.
nd i luv kevin so much he is jst amazin and i so wanna c yr new shoes, kelly!! :) <3

Oh my word.
Oy vey.
My goodness.
And, as my friend Hannah would say; ' Flippa-dippa-doo-dah.'

This is getting out of hand! I feel sorry for the poor souls who formulated the English language. It must have taken a long time. And it is being butchered. :( and i excuse my smili fc)

No comments:

Post a Comment